Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm feeling so iffy...why?

I'm feeling quite yuckers n I'm not sure why.  OK I knoow exactly why.  Class 9am, work 1pm, studying=tomorrow.  no step :( unless I skip class. NO! I totally can't do that! Can I? 

Today/tonight I didn't study enough, nor did I listen to my body at all.  I didn't eat badly, just way too much and am feeling bloated and overheated and just blech.  Ewwwww.  I want to shower but it's late and I really should get to bed soon plus I'm quite sleepy.  

Things just feel off---I'm not my usual chipper self and I just have this uneasy feeling like something bad is going to happen and I've never felt like this before.  Ew I HATE being a Negative Nancy (sorry, nothing personal to any Nancy's out there!!!) and I don't like to get into too many personals about my past/sappy drama, plus I'm blessed and don't have anything bad about my life, plus I want my blog to be a mood-lifter for everyone including myself.  Come on Julz, shake this feeling off! Hmph... 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya... it feels like every Monday morning I am a negative Nancy ;)

J said...

Aw! I hope things start going better! :-)

Astra Libris said...

Oh dear, I hope you're feeling better... Perhaps it would help if I left a thank you message? :-) Because, really, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! You made my day! I'm especially glad that you led me, in turn, to discover your fantastic blog - I love your energy and delightful writing! You go girl!

and I sympathize... impending Mondays can be completely distressing... Sending encouraging thoughts across the blogosphere, and hoping today is bright for you after all!

Anonymous said...

ugh-we ALL have those days. i had several last week. NOT very much fun. Hopefully it will get better, and the week will go up!

healthy ashley said...

I was having such an 'iffy' night, too! It made me laugh- I ate too mch and was getting so grumpy from being couped up in the apartment all day that I told David that we had to go for a walk RIGHT NOW. Nevermind the fact that it was 11pm and pouring outside! So out we went with our umbrellas... :)

I'm so glad you're feeling better today though!

Simple and Divine said...

Thanks for all of the sweet words girls! :) They totally made me feel LOADS better!